Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Research & Google Projects

What did you learn about research by doing the Google Project?

Participating in the Google Project, helped me realize how much of a perfectionist I am and reinforced the fact that you cannot always rely on other people for your research, you have to do some yourself, even if it is just to make sure that they got their facts correct. Sometimes, it is easier to do a job by yourself than in a group of people who all have different methods of research. However, I realized that my method is not the only method. I look over a source and take notes on it, then move on to another one. Some people look at several sources and mix them all together in their mind so that the information comes out in a very original way. Both methods are helpful for different things and I am glad that I was able to learn this method so I can use it along with my own as I write my personal research paper.

No comments: