Focus Question: How do you decide what job?
- Does work study get you a good job? Is it worth it?
- How do you narrow down the job lists?
- How can you figure out what skills you have that would make the best job?
- Can you find a job that is enjoyable, but also pays the bills?
- Are there jobs that are only available to certain people? Is there one that requires your skills?
- Are there good jobs that are specifically geared for college students?
- Are there jobs that you do not want? Can you eliminate some options?
- How do you sort through all of the good jobs for the "best" one?
- What are your chances of getting your dream job? Is it worth fighting for?
- Do the job tests out there really help you decide what job you should have or would enjoy?
- Is it best to find a job through someone you know or by seeking one among strangers?
- Do employers look for students who stood out in college (perfect student) or the most rounded even if the student did not do wonderfully?
- Should the job pay be the deciding factor in finding a job?
- Is it healthier to work at a job that pays well or at a job for half that, but enjoyable?
- Are there overall guidelines for finding a job?