- How does the government view marriage?
- What are the different views about marriage?
- Is a legal marriage important? Why?
- What are the different types of marriages allowed in the US?
- How do the majority of Americans view marriage? Is there a majority one way or the other?
- Is there a religious aspect of marriage? How many? What does it include?
- How does co-habitation look in comparison to marriage?
- Is marriage taken too lightly these days?
- How do people view marriage? A contract? A promise?
- Why do people marry?
- How does eloping relate to marriage, legally?
- Who should be allowed to marry?
- What is the age limit on persons aloud to marry?
- How much of a role do parents play in marriage in America?
- Does the way you are raised affect the way you view marriage?
- What makes a marriage last?
- Should there be a time limit on marriages?
- What is the marriage rate verses the divorce rate?
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Exercise 1.5 - Marriage to My Topic
Focusing Question: What defines or constitutes marriage?